LOWI - Floating buildings

When circling to RW 08 approach (PMDG NGX, coming from INN NDB at 14 nm) I have always floating buildings during the turn. IMO it has got even worse since the recent update (1.05). Is there anything what I can do to avoid this? I am using moderate settings giving me constant 24 fps.

Thank you Jarrad. But unfortunately, your suggestion "refresh your scenery ..." does not help in this particular case. I tried several times (I already have a shortcut key for this purpose) - no success. Most buildings which I see during right-hand turn towards RW 08 are lift off (floating).

Hi Harry, contrary to it's name, the refresh scenery function doesn't always work as advertised. The easiest ways to properly refresh the scenery is to make a non-integral change to your scenery library entry - ie move one of your FTX Airport entries up one position. 

This should yield the result you're looking for. 

Cheers

Nope. Does not help either. Its only those buildings at that particular area (circling to RW 08) all others seem to be fine. Could you perhaps try to reproduce my findings?

Which aircraft did you use? I just repeated with Baron B60 (Duke). Circling to RW 08 was fine (no floating buildings), refreshing scenery was not necessary. So it seems that the scenery workload is problematic when using PMDGs NGX. Is this possible that PMDGs bird causes floating buildings?

Archived