Download via FTX Central EXTREMLY slow!!

Hello!

I'm trying to download the update for Vector since a couple of hours. The download starts with ~950 kb/s and after some time it slows down to 100 kb/s or slower (17 kb/s, ....). What's going on on the Servers? What can I do to improve it? It's really anoying to wait 10 hours for 1 GB.

Thanks for your replies! Multi thread option is beta and crashes. Finally I succeded in the FTX updates for Vector and Global Base.

But now I have problems with LOWI. Automated download does not work, manual download OK, but cannot install it. FTX Central Downloads it for new -> more than 20 hours!!!???

How can I install the manual downloaded zip?

Thank you, Nick! This is exactly what I did, but FTX began to download the scenery from the server. After some trials (installing via FTX and manual downloads last night I succeded to download it manually and received a working file for the manual download. It's strange, but I did always the same, after approx. 10-15 trials it worked.

Hello,

Thanks for reporting back.

There seem to be some download problems in your part of Europe which some customers

have been able to resolve with the use of a VPN.

I don't know if the download problem was the cause of your problems but I think it probably was.

Good news that you finally have your product, if you have the same problem again, you might consider

using a VPN.

Archived