Blurries With EU England

Hello Again, 

Following my previous post i have managed to actually activate EU England... However, Now i am getting blurries with it. The attached images shows the blurries just creeping in. However as i progress through this flight they are getting worse. 

My Order Number is 

EU england 58e61b91afd63.

2017-04-06_18h45_51.jpg

2017-04-06_18h52_23.jpg

18 minutes ago, keino333 said:

What are your computer specs?

I just have a standard HP computer... I know it is far from ideal for simming however I know this problem isn't hardware related as I have read of lots of other people experiencing similar issues with good PC's...

56 minutes ago, conradcollinson said:

I just have a standard HP computer... I know it is far from ideal for simming however I know this problem isn't hardware related as I have read of lots of other people experiencing similar issues with good PC's...

Also, even when i am outside of the England Region, the default textures are blurry... Infact the default ones are worse than the ORBX ones which is very peculiar. 

The more you ask the computer to do, in terms of detailed graphics, the more likely you are to experience blurries. Users may well have this problem even with more powerful machines because they are simply putting their settings too high; it doesn't mean it's a problem with the software it's just their own expectations of what the computer can actually do.

If you are experiencing blurries even using default textures then it would suggest that your computer is seriously under-powered. But clearly we will never know.

17 hours ago, conradcollinson said:

Also, even when i am outside of the England Region, the default textures are blurry... Infact the default ones are worse than the ORBX ones which is very peculiar. 

I agree with uncle_adolph.  I wish I could tell you something different, but the reason I asked this question is because I had the look in my sim and it was a simple , my cpu was not capable to render to my demands of my settings, aircraft selection and scenery..it just couldn't keep up.  If you want to see them crisp you need a powerhouse.

ual17-kden-kiad-egll-egpd-engm_zpsjrniyl

ual16-kden-kiad-egll-egpd-engm_zpsizuq1h

FS_SCREENSHOT_478_zpsppgkf8ki.png

2014-12-17_20-27-6-840_zps7488c4e9.jpg

11 hours ago, uncle_adolph said:

The more you ask the computer to do, in terms of detailed graphics, the more likely you are to experience blurries. Users may well have this problem even with more powerful machines because they are simply putting their settings too high; it doesn't mean it's a problem with the software it's just their own expectations of what the computer can actually do.

If you are experiencing blurries even using default textures then it would suggest that your computer is seriously under-powered. But clearly we will never know.

7 hours ago, keino333 said:

I agree with uncle_adolph.  I wish I could tell you something different, but the reason I asked this question is because I had the look in my sim and it was a simple , my cpu was not capable to render to my demands of my settings, aircraft selection and scenery..it just couldn't keep up.  If you want to see them crisp you need a powerhouse.

Thanks guys, i understand what you are saying, but i never had the issue before i installed the ORBX products. I have tried to lower my settings to nothing and it still becomes blurry after a while. 

And WOW! that is one hell of a sim!!! Love it! 

3 hours ago, conradcollinson said:

Another thing... Even when i fly in another country completely away from any of the ORBX sceneries, I get blurries after about 5 mins... Even though i never had the issue before... 

Try dumping your Cfg.  It will build a new on on restart. Sometimes it tends to get a little corrupted. 

Archived