FTX Vector update to 1.51 not showing

Hi

The update to 1.51 does not show on my ftx central. I get the error using the AEC tool also. Im a bit reluctant to download 8Gb to correct this. Ive tried deleting the mentioned files but does not work for me.

What should I do now

Graham

I dont have have a prompt to update to 1.51 still had 1.50 but with this exception error message. I followed some advises from the forum to delete some files in ORBX vector. Now I dont have the AEC tool anymore.

Same thing for me regarding the version. FTXCentral3 updated Vector yesterday. I removed the mentioned files to get AEC to work, but the GUI shown Version 1.50 instead of 1.51. FTXCentral3 states Vector is up to date.

But at least this update fixed my elevation issue at KCOS. Now I have the correct elevation when excluding the airport, and no longer have trees and buildings where the don't belong.

Hello,

These questions have been asked many times.

Despite the Vector version being 1.51, the control panel version is 1.50.

Deleting the eight files will only work if there were no errors present in the installation before the

update took place.

If the duplicate file error persists, it is worth a try to create a profile and save it.

Then set all the airports back to AEC enabled and delete all .inactive files from 

ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_AEC\scenery.

Activate your saved profile.

The trees and buildings on the runways and taxiways problem has more likely been fixed by the

latest library update which contains a fix for this, rather than the Vector update which does not.

Archived