KSAN AI plane embedded in building at gate 3

mauryp

Newly released FTX KSAN scenery is amazing. There is a problem however at Gate 3 (Southwest Airlines) where a portion of the terminal 1 building obstructs the gate and jetway.

Can this be corrected by users, or is a new file required?

EiqJxFv.jpg

I've uninstalled the (ahem) previous KSAN but that wasn't the cause. AFAIK, no previous version of KSAN is installed. There's only one KSAN-related file I could find in MyTraffic6 but suspending that prevents P3D from loading at all. I'm wondering if there's any other place to look for a stray KSAN AFCAD?

Even after changing P3D to another time so that the plane at gate 3 has departed, the truncated jetway is still present, which suggests this is a bug?

10 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi, Looks like you have some AFCAD error. Try to reinstal it, also you haven't the jetway.

I've traced the problem to changes REX HD Airports made, resulting in residual REX jetways. I've tried uninstalling that and reinstalling FTX KSAN, but the 'fake' jetways remain. I'm looking for a way now to find and remove those; may try reinstalling P3D's scenery files.

1 hour ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

From what i see is an AFCAD error, maybe you have multiple KSAN afcad actived. try to check.

I hadn't found other AFCAD sources as only the ORBX version of KSAN is installed. But I did find the offending AFCAD: it's in MyTraffic6. So now the airport is populated with properly located and textured jetways -- but as others have noted, the AI aircraft type gate locations (and gate selection list) are wrong. I'm looking forward to the corrected AFCAD for FTX KSAN.

And thanks for your help; I had some extraneous textures from the REX Worldwide Airports add-on that somehow interacted with FTX KSAN.

Archived