Albuquerque NM landlass errors near KAEG (OpenLC NA, Vector)

As an update to this issue I am noticing something that is being reported by others on this forum. The crazy texture tearing and blocks of land turn to water.

This seems to have started a week or two back so I'm wondering if it's related to a recent lclookup.bgl update?

So far I haven't found a fix so I'm hoping someone from Orbx support will chime in with a suggestion. 

Hey Nick,

Thanks for the fast reply. I just needed to re-run the "force migration" in FTX Central. That resolved the whole problem. Something must have gotten jumbled along the way.

You can mark this as resolved.

Thanks!

Hey Scott,

KAEG is real world stop for me when flying west. You're right, I'm normally in a non-turbocharged 182S or BE35. No place to be when it's high/hot so we usually try to get in & out when it's early morning. Route 66 (Interstate 40) is full of great airports for light planes to stop at. Some of my favorites being Flagstaff and Winslow, AZ.

Hi...

Yeah - I was looking at an 83 Beech Sierra in Apple Valley CA a few years back and I live in New York - went as far as planning the trip home with a stop at - you guessed it - KAEG - I wound up passing on the plane though - it would have been an epic trip... I noted how high the elevations were and with the added density altitudes - wow...

Regards,
Scott

Archived