Back from a hiatus

marith

Life has been busy for a while so I had to take a hiatus from Flight Simulator, but now I'm back. :)

Being late to the party, the first thing I discovered, when seeing what Orbx have been up to is that they have moved to FTX Central as a method of buying and downloading their products.  After my initial panic thought was "what about all my past purchases, will I lose them?", I quickly found the article in the forum about migrating your products to FTX Central and proceeded to register and migrate all my purchases.

I have to say I found the whole process really, really easy and intuitive and I do like the new FTX Central method of maintaining my Orbx products.  It makes it all so easy so a big thumbs up to FTX Central.  I celebrated my return by purchasing the Victa Airtourer but now I see I have some catching up so I can own all the Orbx products again, lol. :)

Welcome back Martin and as you say a lot to catch up on.

Central is a huge change for the better, makes life so easy keeping track of everything as well.

Plenty of interesting things going on in the not too distant future too.

Thanks for the "welcome backs".  It's nice to be back. :)

I have finished updating all my products, which I found really easy to do in FTX Central 3 and now I am installing some new Orbx scenery and airports I've bought today.

Looking at the Orbx 2017 road-map it looks like it's going to be an exciting year.  My poor wallet, lol.

Archived