YMML Terrain Depth Glitches

monorph

Hi Guys,

Im having a problem with my Melbourne International Airport YMML, I have FSX:SE with REX4, AS16, ORBX Global, Eurpoe, NA, Vector, Australia and YMML airport installed. The issue is that when I load up the airplane on the runway it seems the terrain depth is messed up.Does anyone has a solution to this? See screenshots...

ymml1.jpg

ymml2.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have not loaded FTX Global vector yet (won't allow me to tick the P3D box which is another issue - any thoughts also appreciated here as well), but have this exact same sunken runway problem at ymml as per pictures above.  Running P3D V3.4 (computer specs below).  My FSX however is all good. Only P3D V3.4 causing problems.  Any ideas on how to resolve it most appreciated.  Have also noted many other FTX airports have partially submerged tires as well, but not to deep. Tires just look a little flat.

thanks for any ideas.

Anthony

Thanks Nick, but Vector is definitely not loaded.  As per my other post, Vector is stuck ticked in the FSX box on beginning the installation, and l can't tick the P3D box to load it.

But definitely having the terrain depth issues, with YMML the worst. All the others are just half sunken tyres.  Got me beat.  Its my machine, l just don't know what l am doing wrong.

IMG_4819.JPG

Hi Nick, away from home for a couple of days, but I am sure it is blue and black (actually dark blue l thought from memory). Is this the correct FTX Central?

Have tried to load it through FTX Central like all the other downloads over the last week.

And my last download was the latest Orbxlibs 170401 to round it off.

Does this help for any ideas?

Your help and patience is greatly appreciated as l am unsure what l have done wrong?

Anthony

Thanks Nick, all resolved via Jjacee1s suggestions.  And Global Vector finally loaded without the Screen of which flight sim showing up.  But appreciate your help.

Archived