KBOI Airport, Trees & Buildings on Ramp

Bob G.

Sirs,
-
I have installed in my FSX both your ORBX FTX Global Base Pack and FTX Global openLC North America.
-
I have noticed that the KBOI airport is all messed up as there are trees on the ramps very close to gate 21 and in other places as well with buildings in the way of taxing to some gates as well as other buildings that should not be there.
-
Here are two screen shots for the KBOI airport at gate 21 showing the trees and the buildings that are not there in the defualt airport.
-
It has been confirmed that the issue is the "ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA2" scenery library causing the extra buildings and trees to show.
-
What can be done to fix this issue?
-
Regards
Bob G.

KBOI - 1.jpg

KBOI - 2.jpg

Do you also have FTX CRM (Central Rockies)  KBOI is within that FTX Region.  My KBOI has no such extraneous scenery objects present.

Or do you perhaps have another KBOI scenery airport in your sim?

For FTX support you need to add one order or transaction number to your signature.

Hi,

No, I do not have the FTX CRM and I do not have any other KBOI scenery airport in my sim. I have both the ORBX FTX Global Base Pack and FTX Global openLC North America ONLY.

My statement that It has been confirmed that the issue is the "ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA2" scenery library causing the extra buildings and trees to show is because if I uncheck this in FSX settings every thing is normal.

Sorry about the transaction numbers here they are:

ORBX FTX Global BASE Pack Transaction ID # is 5877c9b122f9a
FTX Global openLC North America Transaction ID # is 5879415dab62c

Bob G.

Bob,

you might try the General Forum as it gets more 'eyeball' traffic than the LC forum.

Its obvious that your getting extraneous objects in the KBOI scenery but I'm not 'scenery aware' enough to tell you what is the cause.

I do have the FTX Central Rockies full fat region installed and these structures/objects do not appear in my KBOI.

Hi Bob,

it's been discussed before: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/119396-openlc-north-america/?do=findComment&comment=1088522

It's always a good idea to do a quick forum search with the airport's ICAO or name.

I don't know whether Neil has a hotfix available but I'll alert him to this thread so he can respond directly.

Cheers, Holger

Orbx,

I am not trying to be smart, or indifferent, but I can't say that I am to impressed with your following statement:

"Welcome to World Class Support! No questions unanswered. Our philosophy at Orbx is "the customer is king". If you've got any issues with FTX, from installation assistance, performance tuning, bugs, or just any general queries about any aspect of FTX or the simulators we support, then please visit the Orbx Support Forums and we'll be ready to provide assistance."

At this point I'm wondering what I can do to get some help with this issue, particularly when I have identified the problem for you. Hope to hear from you soon to see if you have a Hot Fix or any other way to solve the problem.

Regards,
Bob G.

Archived