PNG Holgermesh download zipfile no executable?

I am migrating from FSX to P3D and dowloaded PNG Holgermesh today (Feb 9th 2017) for this purpose, but the resulting zipfile (74,895kb) contains no executable? All the names in the file seem to be random characters (see screenshot below). I downloaded it on 2 different computers using different browsers but results are always the same.

Any tips or help much appreciated!

Holgermesh download.gif

When you manually download you do indeed get zipped files with random letters.  You then have to open Central V3 and select, in this case, the FTX Global Range. You should find that a picture of Holger Mesh PNG "Uninstalled" has been generated. You then left click on the picture and most important, put your mouse on and select the gold coloured "Installation Options". Do not place your mouse anywhere else otherwise it will start to download again and install direct from the website.

You then select "Install from my manually downloaded zip", then browse to your download folder and select the root or main zipped folder, then the "continue" button, this will extract and install the product. What I do then (you can actually do this before you browse if you like) is rename the folder to it's correct name, in this case Holger Mesh PNG so that you can easily identify the correct folder to do fresh installs later on otherwise if you manually download numerous scenery you would end up with heaps of manual downloads and no idea of which scenery the download zip relates to.

Archived