FTX ai traffic

oldnavy

Where do I find FTX NA AI Control panel

I accidentally installed this freeware and once it start to D/L I can't stop it so it installed all the way.

Now, in the AI traffic PDF it states how to remove it. First step was to find the NA AI control panel

I can't seem to locate that one. the other files I found and removed those..

17 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Well then I would reinstall it. Then use the blue uninstall button to uninstall it, then delete any other files you feel the need to. :)

AITraffic.png

AITraffic1.png

Well. this is where the uninstall issues start.... On that last pic you supplied, I clicked on that uninstall box (in blue) and after doing that , Another screen comes up with

a dialog where it is installing the program (not removing it) . This is what I am trying to say here. I can see all the installed files even thought I thought the program was being

removed ergo file et al.  Much to my chagrin they are all still there and I have to manually delete the files in question. The uninstaller was supposed to do that or at least that's

my assumption..... Reinstalling it will only be a rinse an repeat of what I when through time and again,

If you click on the blue uninstall button, yes it should immediately go to and show like the below picture, it is now uninstalled, do not click on anything else.

AITraffic2.png

Then if you go back and look under North America, and scroll down you will see it as "Not Installed"

AITraffic3.png

Archived