I miss FTX

Tonyla1

I moved house about 4 weeks ago and my monitor got damaged. My system is what you would now describe as "low end" so I've decided to upgrade the whole system. Because this is such an expensive process I'm probably another month or two away from buying the upgrade.

What is the point of this email you might ask? Nothing, except for the fact that this is the longest amount of time in two years that I have not flown in FSX with my beloved addons which include FTX, the orbx airfields and Ozx.

Man do I miss participating in what has become my favourite passtime.

Tony

Tony:  I know just how you feel.  We had to spend 5 weeks in temporary accommodation after selling and settling on one house, and waiting to settle on our new place.  All I had was a laptop with an integrated graphics chip, not just low end but rock bottom.

As a very recent retiree, I find I have barely enough time to do everything on my list, but I make sure that almost every evening, and occasionally a morning when She Who Must Be Obeyed is out, I enjoy a flight.

You are buying a new system so why not get the 'advanced purchase' monitor and then buy the rest. At least you be able to take to the vitual skies in the meantime.

Just a thought.

Aybe

Yes, that's exactly what I've decided to do. I've been grounded long enough

Archived