My favorite ORBX feature

SamRothstein702

I just wanted to express my satisfaction of all ORBX products but mostly ORBX Direct.  I love having an application keep all my stuff organized as a reminder of what great content I have.  For example sometimes I will think to myself "Oh ya I forgot I own that airport, I want to fly back there again!"  

Which got me thinking about all my non-ORBX product and how disorganized it is.  How cool would it be if ORBX Direct had a third party section that you could buy and organize other developers products?  Carenado, Alabeo, A2A, Cities X, Fly Tampa, ect.  I understand that you have to be careful about not inviting too much competition into your party, but think of ORBX Direct as the iTunes or Steam of Flight Simulator.

What does everyone think?  You don't even have to pay me royalties for my great idea either :)  Just hook me up with some ORBX product.

Vaughn Brenda

Thanks for the feedback, and be sure to update to FTX Central v3.1 for even more improvements and our new CDN servers with multi-threaded downloads.

We won't be extending FTX Central to include other vendors' products at this stage, although we may possibly be selling some non-Orbx products via OrbxDirect in the future.

On ‎2‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, John Venema said:

We won't be extending FTX Central to include other vendors' products at this stage, although we may possibly be selling some non-Orbx products via OrbxDirect in the future.

That would be an interesting development.

Archived