Hammerfest, buildings up in the air

JimNZ

Hello All.

I have just bought and installed Orbx Hammerfest.

Some of the buildings, near the coast and in town, are off the ground by some feet.  I have completed the AEC in Global, Maybe this requires a small patch, has anyone else noticed this problem.

JimNZ

Thanks guys for your suggestions.  It hasn't worked, I have some houses floating in the air and the power line post are out of the ground and suspended in the air as well.  I'll study up tonight on installing photo's and will have to get help tomorrow but I'll get that shot for you.

Thanks again.

JimNZ

Well after having some 5 yrs old kid on you tube explain on how to put this photo in, I just want him to know, see 70+ pensioners can do it too:wub: Anyway, I have everything from LC, and anything else you want to throw at me I've bought the lot.  So I tried leaving and flying next day, no change, turned everything down including the mesh, no change. Put the sliders back to max but still floating houses. refer pictures.

Help please.

JimNZ

As you can see it is quite bad.  I should also mention I only have Orbx in the computer apart from FSX of course.  There's no different scenery or anything.  I ran mesh res at 5M

as requested, no change. 

I ran and have used only this scenery since buying it hoping by moving the sliders about it may run normally but unfortunately not.  

Desperate for help.

JimNZ

Archived