YMML No Static Aircraft

Hi Orbx,

I'm new to these forums and I have a question about YMML. After purchasing YMML for use with P3d V3.4, I seem to have no static aircraft displayed - even though the option is ticked in the user settings. I own both the Australia region and FTX Global. The YMML_PLC_Static_Aircraft.bgl file is located in the Scenery folder, I have the Static aircraft option enabled in the control panel but still nothing.

Is it possible that an add-on could be preventing the aircraft from displaying? Was I meant to install the scenery in a specific order or something??

Adam

1 hour ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Have you installed the Orbx Libraries, all the static aircraft along with many other scenery items are maintained in those libraries.

You can download them from the Support section under OrbxDirect here https://orbxdirect.com/support

Latest libraries installed through FTX Central.

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Also, I think unchecking the "Static Aircraft" option in the control panel will enable them and checking it will disable them.

No luck with this either.

Could any add-ons interfere with Orbx?

Adam

You should note there are only three static aircraft at YMML and these are placed in the parking area beyond the freight area. This airport is designed to cater for AI traffic so the gates were left clear of statics to accommodate moving aircraft either from the FTX AI Traffic pack or from one of the payware commercial packages. 

Archived