KSEA only has 2 runways

Reinstall made no difference. I did notice however that the runway and taxiway signs are there in the grass field along with the light bars at the beginning and end of the runway. Also the runway does not show up as a choice in the runway list when choosing an airport.

6 hours ago, pepsimachine said:

Reinstall made no difference. I did notice however that the runway and taxiway signs are there in the grass field along with the light bars at the beginning and end of the runway. Also the runway does not show up as a choice in the runway list when choosing an airport.

Very strange, you said above "I did notice however that the runway and taxiway signs are there in the grass field along with the light bars at the beginning and end of the runway."  – You'd only achieve this situation if the "afcad" of the third runway (ADE_FTX_PNW_KSEA_Seattle-Tacoma_Intl.BGL) was loaded when starting the simulator.

However, since it's loaded, isn't possible that your observation "Also the runway does not show up as a choice in the runway list when choosing an airport."), but that's what you saw. Please, if possible, post a screenshot.

Anyway, it remains to check if your "Insertion Point" in the library is set in FTXC3, I mean, if the FTX block is just below the last third-party add-on and the OLC block is just below the FTX block, see:

a. FTX block postion

INSERTIONPOINTS-FTXBELOW-P3D.jpg

b. OLC block position

INSERTIONPOINTS-OLC-BELOW-P3D.jpg

Voyager

20 hours ago, pepsimachine said:

All files are there. I have no other KSEA scenery installed.

That was part of the question to other Seattle scenery. MyTraffic installs thousands of it's own airport files that will cause problems with any other addon airports you may have.

19 hours ago, pepsimachine said:

No Dave, in this case My Traffic is not the culprit. The position it was in the Scenery Library was wrong and the pepsimachine corrected it after seeing the screenshot above.

Cheers,

Voyager

Archived