Scenery addons

Bassman

Since when have flight plans been add on scenery? Thought I had recently raised this query but cannot seem to find my post.......If it didn't work then my fault...if it was deleted then good manners would dictate me being informed and the reason why?The number of actual scenery addons in this sub-forum have been minimal..thank heavens for Mr Bui's wonderful scenery addons.

Hi Bassman

You have a valid point re Addon Scenery/Flight Plans  but I do enjoy being taken to parts of Orbx scenery that I did not know about or normally fly.

Not strictly Addon Scenery I grant you but because there is no shortage of wonderfull sceneries -there is a shortage of time to fly them all

Flight Plans plus a little bit of Addon Scenery take me to places I might not reach!!

Just my point of view

xxd09

Your original post Dan.  It's still there (unlike an unrelated new topic of mine that was removed with no note or explanation the other day.  But that's another issue).

There is in fact an entire sub forum for flight plans.  Not judging either way.  Just a fact I am pointing out.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/42-flight-plans/

Cheers,

Appreciate the comments guys. My original post "vanished" because I am obviously getting old and blind:P  It would make sense to me that flight plans in that case should be transferred to and posted in the relevant sub-forum? Moderators have not been slow in the past in transferring posts to correct sub-forums. That way one can still be directed to places they might not normally go and addon scenery would then be dedicated to it's namesake "addon scenery". Have a Happy New Year!

Archived