Pre-paid credit cards for Germany

John Venema

For our German friends who are probably affect the most by the PayPal issue, there are a number of banks in Germany that offer pre-paid credit cards which can be used on OrbxDirect. Here is one example: https://www.commerzbank.de/portal/de/privatkunden/produkte/bezahlen/kreditkarten/prepaid-karte/prepaidkarte.html

I know it's not the ideal solution for you but it does provide a workaround with zero risk, since you control the balance at all times. The annual cost is only €40 which is a cheap insurance policy if you think in those terms.

Please keep in mind we are still working very hard behind the scenes to resolve the situation with PP.

John,i can really feel your pain and it is very sad to read about your issues with PP.

I can only hope,you will get that sorted.

A ppcc is no option for me because of the yearly costs.

Most other choices will mean to me,that i have to pay more money to get your products.

€40 is a lot of money,i am retired because of my disability.

I`m sorry to say that,but i will make no changes in my payement behaviour only for one shop.

My Cc was also hacked some years ago,so no payements with my Cc anymore.

I wish you all the best to find an acceptable solution and i see,that you have a very big issue with your business.

Mike

7 minutes ago, Aviator1979 said:

I also get sometimes email from paypal which states "your account is limited" or "you changed your password" (which i did not)  and its spam, better not to click on those links, because sometimes these messages comes into the inbox folder and sometimes in the spam folder, advise do not click on those links, its spam

What's even funnier is even I sometimes get these, and I have NEVER had a PayPal account. So, of course, that really shows that those are spam emails even though I have had them pop into my regular inbox. I just chuckle as I delete them.

Archived