not loading properly

spinker

I am sick and tired of purchasing ORBX scenery files and end up below ground or 

enhancements floating in the air. Just down loaded ENHF,below ground PAJN below ground. There are many more that do not load properly, very discouraging.

I purchase these files in good faith. pay for them in good faith.

I always run the latest ORBX Library files and Vector elevation files but it doesnt help.

I am tired of calling for an airport and never knowing if it will be below ground or be

installed properly, it always changes sometime they load OK and sometimes not useable. It seems that loading scenery files is a shot in the darkl.

not good.

spinker

Hi Spinker.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with some of our airports, but let's elaborate a little and see if we can find a solution. Our airports go through several stages of testing before being released, so I'm sorry to say that it is probably something in -your- setup that is causing this..

First of all, do you have FTX Norway installed? Do you have any of the freeware airport packages for Norway?

Is objectflow working correctly?
Is your mesh resolution set to 5meters?

Regards,
Finn

Hello, 

Finn

Im sure it may be something in my setup.

FTX Norway is installed and available airports install properly.

If airport loads under ground I do not check for objectflow.

Mesh is set for 5 meters.

Thanks for your interest.

spinker

This was the only non ORBX file that I found.
ENHF_ADEP2_FKH_ALT                           10/28/2016   .BGL   1KB   FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery

I also have several individual Norway Scenery Files Including ENHF.

Dont know about Freeware Airports of Norway package, where would this file be located"

I have not tried a new config file

spinker

Scenery.CFG

Hi spinker,, that file is also a part of orbx hammerfest. I'm still trying to find out what is causing this. Some people on the Norwegian fs forum have had luck with setting the mentioned file to .off format, effectively disabling it. Could you try this and post results?

Also make sure that the installer has set all enhf files in ftx Norway/scenery folder to off?

Finn

Archived