Error Message after loading CRM and PNW & Portland Cityscape

mattsta

Hi folks

I just bought a new computer with Windows 10 operating system and I got this error message when I reinstal my Orbx software. Can anyone shed light on what the problem is here. I've installed PNW and CRM and all updates but got this error message when I fire up FSX

Cheers

Matt

Screen Dump.jpg

Very confused because I purchased PNW and CRM quite a while ago. I installed them with an earlier version of FTX

However, yesterday, I purchased FTX Global Base, Global vector and Open LC for Europe and N America and these came with a different installer called FTX Central 3

So basically, I'm now totally confused and I have no idea what order to install things in. Do I need to install CRM and PNW or are they bundled with FTX Global Base?

Forgive my ignorance but I'm a bit confused about what all these different products are.

Are the area products, PNW, CRM, EU England, Wales, Scotland, etc etc add-ons that augment the Global base, LC and Vector products?

It doesn't really explain on the website for a newbie how all these products work together.

Are these Transaction IDs replacing the old FSS numbers. I can't find any reference to the old type order numbers on the receipts I've received from ORBX

Your transaction ID is 584d3e5ab1e3e.

On 12/12/2016 at 0:35 AM, mattsta said:

Forgive my ignorance but I'm a bit confused about what all these different products are.

Are the area products, PNW, CRM, EU England, Wales, Scotland, etc etc add-ons that augment the Global base, LC and Vector products?

It doesn't really explain on the website for a newbie how all these products work together.

Are these Transaction IDs replacing the old FSS numbers. I can't find any reference to the old type order numbers on the receipts I've received from ORBX

Your transaction ID is 584d3e5ab1e3e.

Here is some more info that explains the different products in detail.

Archived