KBVS sunken wheels

Jack Sawyer

I just bought and installed KBVS this morning.  It's very nice to go along with Concrete.

But I see my aircraft have sunken wheels only on the runway and parking areas.  Not the grass.

I ran AEC and tried it, same thing.

Then I ran AEC and saw it was disabled so I placed it in the enabled column.  Same thing.

I can live with it, I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

gG2pb98.jpg

Osscgn4.jpg

F108Ren.jpg

Options/Settings/Scenery/.Mesh Resolution. I think the recommended setting (for best performance) is 10m, but I usually run mine at either 5m or 2m.

I tried all three settings and got the same problem as you. This appears to happen only on runways, taxiways and apron. The grassy areas are fine LOL!

I'll fire something off to the devs.

Adam.

1 hour ago, Adam Banks said:

Options/Settings/Scenery/.Mesh Resolution. I think the recommended setting (for best performance) is 10m, but I usually run mine at either 5m or 2m.

I tried all three settings and got the same problem as you. This appears to happen only on runways, taxiways and apron. The grassy areas are fine LOL!

I'll fire something off to the devs.

Adam.

Thanks Adam!

5 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Apparently, it's been reported before and, according to Ed, not [easily] fixable. It's not exactly a show-stopper, so I suppose we'll just have to stay in the cockpit :lol:!

Adam.

Not a problem Adam.  Still a very nice place to visit.  This is minor.

Archived