Just a suggestion

teecee

I check the forums a couple of times a day, and to be honest, I tend to look at the headings and give the "this is not working, that is not working" a pass..

I have a problem myself, and I know that the team is working on it, so I skip over all these..Why not have a separate forum for "complaints and problems"? For one thing, the current format must put some that are considering buying Orbx addons off by the sheer number of complaints re the system, and without knowing what is going on here, probably just give it a miss.

Just a thought.. Teecee.

Hello Terry,

Thanks for the suggestion.

To some extent the "sheer number of complaints" is not a true reflection of what is going on.

This is neither an excuse or an attempt to justify anything, however.....

just as if there are 1000 hits on a website they might be 1000 people, or one person 1000 times,

the "sheer number" is heavily populated by the same questions repeated, despite in some cases,

there being at least one pinned topic answering that question at the top of the same forum into

which they are posted.

There are indeed some problems but they are being worked on and for example, a new version of

FTX Central v3 is imminent.

Nick, this was not a complaint, just a suggestion..Whether you are right or not..the "sheer number" is there, and it must be disheartening for newcomers to see this.. By setting up a separate "Complaints" or "need help" section, newcomers would get a far better impression of just what Orbx is, which is in fact a wonderful site for improving a basically boring landscape of the world.. Teecee.

Archived