FTXC3 and OrbxDirect Sale

RJ

Got my last two Orbx products and everything was so easy, so user friendly, with no order numbers, serial numbers and no more this or that. The FS community should really create an award for things like this (like an Oscar/Emmy/Grammy/Tony). Love you guys very much… Clapping-Hands-Sign.jpg Clapping-Hands-Sign.jpg Clapping-Hands-Sign.jpg

Cheers, :)

Yep, just to add a great big "Thank You" to JV and everyone else at ORBX from me too. Haven't got all the products yet, but just picked up a few more and I dare say I'll be back before the sale ends for even more.

First a price cut, and then a sale on top - and all this on products that p*** all over pretty much everyone else's scenery anyway. Astounding!

Gentlemen I have to chime in here and agree with you both.  I must admit I've been a bit absent from the forums a tad( more time flying:P)  but I now see the huge fuss about the good stuff associated with the new "buy" process.  After purchasing a "sale" item, I walked away from my computer and when I  returned after pouring  a cup of coffee and checking a few sports scores, the item had been installed.  No more copying, pasting,  or making sure I had no white spaces :rolleyes:!!  It was a beautiful thing!  I was holding my breath as though something went wrong.  But, it's oh so right! :lol:

Archived