Arlanda No buildingas

Pekkawood

Hey Nicko, sorry about that, we are changing systems here so some new procedures :)

Great that you have done some troubleshooting! I guess you have noticed then through the other threads that the issue is that Objectflow probably is not working in your sim currently, which affects basically all ORBX-sceneries and is controlling all buildings at Arlanda so yes it gets quite empty at ESSA when that is not working :)

Can you try going to your P3D install location and execute Moduleinstaller.exe as an administrator? 

Here is the path: Prepar3D v3\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery where you can find that file

Cheers,

Marcus

Ah thanks its worked. Kind of wierd because i tested this yesterday. I took intructions from another topic with a guy who had the same issue. But now all buildings are there again!. 

I have a small question for the upcoming update, is it planned that the runway layout will be updates and taxiways etc? :)

From Avsim Forum :) 

• 502b19b12f774bb2512b1cffa6be650f?s=100&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.avsim.com%2Fpublic%2Fstyle_images%2Fmaster%2Fprofile%2Fdefault_large.png
  • Members
  • 01.png
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:38 PM

As i live 10 min from this airport i can see many things that are unfortunately done wrong. Ex. the runway marks are filled in, it should be as the thresh holds all the way. (I know its picky but i really think that runway layout is characteristic for each individual airport). The former taxiway X3 at 26 is removed and no longer in use. Then some small corrections with the taxi lines but thats no big deal. 

If the developer need some help or anything for a future update im more than happy to help! And congratulations to the scenery, very nice work even with the small flaws :)

The runway markings should be like stripes instead of fully filled even the outer line of the runway, see video: 

and the former taxiway X3 has been removed and is no longer in use. (see sattelite pictures, filled with grass. And other smaller things but not that important. Look Flightradar24 for pictures. And as i mentioned im still more than happy to help if i can provide with pictures or information since i live 10 min from the airport. But other than that very great job, we really needed a new updates ESSA!:)

Archived