Where's the payware?

jetsmell

Yes, I  mean FTX Central v3 . I see all of the scenery that was bought from the

FlightSim Store, but those that have to be installed show that they have to be

purchased again.When I click on them they are showing a purchase.The ones that have been installed show when clicked on that

there are options like un-install etc.

When I log into the Orbx Store I then click on My Account. That brings me to the next page and in the center, it reads; Your Products-It looks like you don't

have any products. On the right side of the same page I see; Update Account

Change Password

Log Out

There is nothing there about migrating. At the beginning, I remember filling out my name, e-mail,location. I don't remember a confirmation e-mail.

I checked my e-mail and there is no confirmation e-mail. I'm relying on you for help. I have a ton of downloads back at FlightSim Store.

That image that you show above does not have a FSS License Transfer button. It shows in the same place instead my name and below  that my e-mail and 

I cannot click on my name or e-mail. I would like to make a correction. Earlier I said I did not get a confirmation e-mail. I did and it was used.

Hi @jetsmell,

It looks like you haven't finished the FSS license transfer process yet.

Please check your email for an email with the title "Orbx Direct Data Share Opt-In Approval".

Alternatively, please follow this link to complete the transfer process: https://www.flightsimstore.com/orbx-datashare.php 

Archived