Global Base Pack Not Working

dookster49

Hi, I am new to the site. Recently downloaded and installed (or so I thought) the FTX Global Base Pack. I use the FSX Steam simulator. I have evidently erred during the install process, as the scenery in Steam looks the same as before I paid for and installed the Pack. I will appreciate some assistance with this. Maybe I need to download the payware again. Very frustrated right now. Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

ID - 5818bbe017f12

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Please stop the multiple topics, one is enough.

The first thing to check is if you are seeing the FTX Global textures.

Please make a screenshot to show what you are seeing.

If you include the co-ordinates, we will be able to check and compare the same location.

Please use spot view and try to avoid airfield scenery.

Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback. I am still not convinced that the totality of the payware is properly loaded in my Steam simulator. Is there an absolute way to know this? Should I re-download the entire package? Please see attachment, which shows the main page of the FTX Global Base Pack. Note that the "configure this product" line item shows a tab labeled "control panel". This tab is greyed out, thus inactive. Is it supposed to be that way? I remain confused and frustrated, as I expected to be bedazzled with this payware!

Screenshot - FTX Base Pack.jpg

Thanks again Nick! I would like for you to look at the attached, which is my FSX Steam Scenery Library. Does this indicate to you that the FTX Global Base Pack is properly loaded in my simulator? I guess I was not really sure what the base pack would look like. Is there additional software, freeware, payware that will provide even greater and in-depth detail?

Screenshot - Scenery Library.jpg

Archived