Terrible Ireland Graphics

Tobycoco

Sorry People,

I seem to be going from one problem to another.

I have downloaded lots of scenery packs, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

The scenery in Ireland is terrible. This system wont let me upload anymore screen shots.

But the scenery in Ireland is very blurry indeed and full of strange colours.

The English scenery is fine.

I have ran the migration tool and everything is fine.

Please could someone suggest a fix for the poor graphics in Ireland??? (Just don't understand why I'm having so many problems!)

My system specs are Dell XPS

NVidia GeForce 960m GTX graphics card

I7-6700 HQ processor

8GB RAM.

just to update my specs I have 16GB RAM (not 8GB as stated.

The problems with the scenery is pretty much in the mountains of Ireland and also Scotland. It is the high areas that are very blurry and its all sorts of different colours all blending together.

could anyone help please?

Z3uhK5E.jpg

Hello Tobycoco,

Could you please provide coordinates to the above location? Judging by your Pc specs I would suggest going easy on the eye candy and dialling down your sliders in the sim. Do you have a Vanilla cfg? If not I would back it up/delete it then rebuild a new one. I look forward to your reply.

14 hours ago, Petermuc said:

I do have the same problems all over Europe; there are quite some topics of other people having similar problems. I encountered

these blurries after going to FTX2.

Peter

Peter,

Please do not piggy back topics, if you have an issue please post it in a thread you open:)

Hi Richard,

I am a complete novice when It come to computers so please excuse my newbie questions!!!

Please could you let me know what a Vanilla cfg is?

Also how do I back up and rebuild?

I have found that England is totally amazing, graphics are true and sharp with the sliders quite high and it runs very well.

There are just a few areas in Ireland, particularly the mountains which are a little blurry.

wWnf1JS.jpg

Hi Richard and everyone.

I am a stage of giving my hobby up. I purchased lots of Orbx region packs to expand my hobby but I seem to be plagued day after day with problems.

Yesterday I have an executable error on Steam and ended up having to re-install all the Orbx scenery again.

Today I looked at Ireland and its in a terrible mess.  I have got a REX HD Airport graphic pack that has now decided to make a complete mess of all airports.

Everything has migrated correctly and I have run the Vector elevation tool.

TCGDtG9.jpg

I really am at a total loss, I have spent so much money on a hobby I used to enjoy, but now it has turned into a total nightmare.

I am really a novice with computer and do not have the skills or knowledge to sort problems out by myself.

I do not know what to do to sort everything out.

Can anybody help me? Or is my computer not good enough?

Hi Roger,

How would I use EZCA.exe to reset?

Do you think that is the cause for the poor graphics?

I was thinking that maybe when I have the time to delete everything and start again.

Maybe with just the Orbx scenery and regions (without all the 3rd party add-ons) and see what happens? then slowly add on all the 3rd party stuff i have. (maybe that is the cause?)

Would that be the best idea or is there something I can do? (I have spent so much money with Orbx that I shouldn't give up)

If the best advice is to a complete re-install, please could somebody give me a step by step guide as how best to make sure I have deleted everything in order to start again with a blank canvass. I know there are files which cannot be deleted?

I was thinking of a total re-build, even deleting Steam which I have problems with and starting over.

I'm hopeless with computers and would like some help please?

kind regards

Jonathan

Archived