Well done on the new site/store setup!

andy1252

This new system is very good indeed. It's now far easier to keep tabs on what's available, what you already have and whether there is an update. This evening I used FTX Central v3 to install Vashon Island freeware, just to try it out and see how things work. It was flawless, and it has encouraged me to install all of Orbx's freeware - it's now just a couple of mouse clicks - wonderful !

Well done and thank you to all involved. :)

Hello All,

I would also like to say thank you to ORBX and the team for such an awesome launch of the new look web page and with the new FTXC3. No problems at all with transfer. Keep up the great work guys. Much appreciated.

Sam

Great new website, but I've got a glitch, I cant transfer my products, ( all New Zealand stuff) because it wont recognise my prior purchases, and there is no way to record a change of email address. The new address was accepted 2 months back & validated, but the site has lost my prior purchases. This is where complex  systems fail, and you need conversation. 

Hope I can sort it out, 'cos you have great product.

Gotta say, I also had a seamless transition. Only thing I had to do was go 'add' all the freeware to my account to avoid the "you don't have permission" warning (or whatever it was). Given all the freeware is, well, free ... why not just auto-add to all accounts at creation - it isn't as if the user is forced to download and install, but it sure saves having to go and select every product in a separate place (the website). Gets closer to your "click and go" mantra...

Cheers

Just have to add my congratulations also. The layout and the function are very impressive. The whole process to transfer from FSS took only a few minutes (thanks FSS for your part of the process). Well done gents!

Archived