scenery proposal for the bush pilot (I know there are many)

wazemus

Hi everyone and ORBX team,

There are many airstrips in Idaho backcountry challenging enough in a relatively small area so why not make a scenery that would be a jewel for every bush pilots ?

I saw on youtube a lot of people having fun in this region (FTX NA Gold CRM) and try to land on this small airstrips. I think the number of people who would be interested for this scenery would be very important !!!

I myself have tried to build "allison ranch" but it has nothing to do with the Orbx products.....obviously.

This is a proposal and a small personal dream ...
Greetings to all!

Pierre 

Map.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Hi Pierre

Mile Hi ID  is already in CRM with static aircraft to welcome you and there are tens of ranch and USFS strips, made by OrbX, in that region, East of McCall.l If you don't have CRM, get it your dream will be fulfilled. 

What you did looks good in pic 2 & 3. What do you expect more, these are muddy strips with an occasional garbage bin as a luxury item ;) that you can add yourself. Unfortunately what is missing in FSX/P3D bush strips, slippery ruts and splashing water puddle cannot be made.

You could always ask the Guys a Ozx, they have done some NA scenery in the past..

It would not happen overnight though, their ranks have thinned somewhat since it's glory days. Teecee.

Ps: I cannot get into Ozx now, some sort of problem, please let me know if you have a similar problem should you follow up on my suggestion.

Archived