Parked A/C and AI traffic disappeared

Goggles2

Hi All

My parked aircraft and the AI traffic have suddenly disappeared at both 1S2 (Darrington) and at KHQM (Bowerman).

Any suggestions as to why and how to correct greatly appreciated

Thank you

Andy

Order #'s

FSS0341946

FSS0343827
FSS0375960
FSS0388592

Hello Andy,

Simple yet an overlooked scenario is have you checked your Aircraft Traffic slider? I find 16% is a great setting, you can also install the latest  Libraries https://fullterrain.com/support and re run the traffic installers, also are you using an 3rd party traffic software?

Hi Richard

Thank you for the fast response.

I reset the sliders--airliners to 0 GA traffic to 16%, re-installed FTX NA AI Traffic and double checked latest libraries to no avail.

I do have some world of AI installed. Is that the problem?

Thanks again

Andy

13 hours ago, Goggles2 said:

If they are files made for FS9 and you haven't converted them to FSX format, they will prevent all other FSX AI traffic files from working in the sim.  FSX will use the FS9 files and totally ignore any FSX format AI traffic files you have installed.

Hello Andy,

On 14/10/2016 at 3:48 AM, Goggles2 said:

To be honest I have no idea, I do not have a lot of experience with traffic but I am slowly learning. Please let me know if FalconAF's suggestion works for you. If it has not worked I know of a traffic guru I can ask.:)

Hi Richard

Checked all AI files as recommended by FalconAF and all were designed for FSX, so I am no further ahead.

Perhaps I'll just live with it as is unless your traffic guru has a suggestion.

Richard, thanks again for your help.

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/10/2016 at 3:28 AM, Richard Lincoln said:

Hello Andy,

To be honest I have no idea, I do not have a lot of experience with traffic but I am slowly learning. Please let me know if FalconAF's suggestion works for you. If it has not worked I know of a traffic guru I can ask.:)

Hi Richard, all my AI has also disappeared at virtually all GA airfields around the globe! I also have a very irritating Cessna 172 without textures that keeps popping up. No AI at about twelve different Orbx airfields now. Airliners are OK. I'm assuming I need the latest libs? Although puzzled as to why that would be the case. I am still waiting for some help on my activation of the FTX3 which I cannot install the libraries because I can't activate my registration. I wrote last Monday, you emailed me but still no further. Is FTX central the problem with this AI?

Archived