How do I install Global Open LC NA?

Stratocruiser

Yesterday I purchased the FTX Global open LC North America. I did the download and got the following zip files:. I did not see any instruction file or folder with the download.

OrbxFTXopenLC-NA110_Part_1_2.zip

OrbxFTXopenLC-NA110_Par2.zip

OrbxFTXopenLC-NA110_Par3.zip

OrbxFTXopenLC-NA110_Par4.zip

I use Winzip and select the first folder,  OrbxFTXopenC-NA110_Part_1_2.zip and select OPEN WITH WINZIP. I get 6 more folders named

OrbxFTXopenLCNA110.1

OrbxFTXopenLCNA110.2

OrbxFTXopenLCNA110.3

OrbxFTXopenLCNA110.4

OrbxFTXopenLCNA110.5

OrbxFTXopenLCNA110.6

I select the first folder, OrbxFTXopenLCNA110.1 and try to open it, but it opened in Microsoft Word and I could not do anything with it. Now if I try to open it again with any other type of program I get a message that says the previous opening caused a serious error. Not sure what happened.  I have deleted the folders and the zip file and have done another download of OrbxFTXopenC-NA110_Part_1_2.zip, but I am not sure what to do now. There does not seem to be any .exe folders to start the install.

Thanks.

Howard

order number FSS0526008

Thank you, Gentlemen. I "got 'er done", with your help. I had only looked att eh folders in the first one as I thought the exe would be there. It turned out it was in the last one. Everything seems to be OK now.

You can marked this one ANSWERED.

Thanks.

Howard

Archived