Complete Reinstall, Correct Order?

John Khan

Hi

I am in the process of a complete reinstall of P3D (V3.4) and all addons. I have the base P3D on and have checked that it works OK.

As far as your scenery is I have the following;

Global Base

Global Vectors

Australia SP4

New Zealand South Is.

Papua New Guinea

Holgermesh and PNG Mesh

NG Mesh

Libraries

AI Traffic

EU Airports

NA Airports

Various Airports mainly Australian  (Paid and free ones)

NZ Airport Queenstown

Also OZX and Ants Aussie Airports, all of which work fine in P3D.

I would like to concentrate on the Australian and New Zealand sceneries at this time as this is where I now do my flying

Would someone give an idea on what order to reinstall? DO I have to install Global and Vectors if I just use Australian Scebery or is AusSP4 enough?

Thanks

John

ORBX sceneries are designed to be installed in any order.  However, in this case, with the migration being a factor, I would recommend Global and Vector first, followed by ORBXLIBs to get the migration done, a test of a few sceneries to confirm there's no problems, then install the rest. 

(It probably doesn't matter because they are designed to install in any order but since you asked.. )  :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again

All is going well as I am gradually reinstalling things. I have FTX Global, Vectors, and AUSP04 back on, all good. Also YMLT from the freeware as it is my home airport.

When I reinstalled YMML I get this

YMML.jpg

YMML3.jpg

It is probably something to do with that YMML3.00.2 file. I don't know what  to do with it, where does it go please?

Thanks

John

Archived