LC Europe issues

BAW48

Gents

I've about exhausted all the forums I could enter into, but unfortunately with no joy. I have Europe Open LC installed (see photo 1). When I open FTX Global I see this (2nd photo) and when I click on more information I see this (photo 3).

Look I really enjoy ORBX (even as it is) but I figured I paid for the product so I might as well see if I can get it right. I have re-installed and again re-installed with no success. Anybody out there who may have a solution?

Thanks

FSX Scenery.png

ORBX.png

Untitled.jpg

Please confirm that you unzipped/extracted all the separate parts of OLC EU and placed all the extracted parts into one temporary folder,name it OLC EU for example, then ran the exe.

Please confirm that you have installed it via the products installer and did not add it manually to your scenery library.

Confirm that after installation was completed you opened up FTX Central and let it do it's synch process.

Confirm that you also have installed the latest orbxlibraries.

If you did all those things then I cannot explain what has happened. I suspect user error somewhere along the line. No offence meant in that, just something has gone astray in the installation process.

There are several "installing OLC" posts in the forum with full explanations of what to do and in what order.

Archived