ORBX ESSA no taxiway lights

Bakern

Hi.

Have bought Orbx ESSA and installed it in a new clean install off P3D v.3.4, but have no taxiway lights,also i cannot see any red warnings lights anywhere. I'm not sure if there are any in this scenery, maybe someone can confirm this.

Light's near terminal (lightpole's) and rw light's are ok, so is building's etc. 

Global, Eu and Na LC's, Vector, FTX Nor and latest library installed from scratch, no error's after migration process.

Hey again Stein-Ove,

Did you install the ESSA 1.05 fix that can be found on the support page on fullterrain website?

It might be something with the new 3.4 update otherwise, I haven't had a chance to have a look at that yet. :)

Let me know if you have installed the fix, to begin with.

Ok,

Tusen tack!

Then there is a big chance it has something to do with the new 3.4 update, I'll install it and check it out.

If it is the new 3.4 update, I need to figure out what needs to be done, thanks for bringing this up!

It might take a couple of weeks before a fix is avaliable, sorry for the wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Marcus!

I have the same proplem with taxilights ESSA. I have only installed Prepar 3.4, no earlier version. I have also installd  the patch 1.05.

I have installed OpenLC europé, ORBX global vektor, ORBX LIB, and first I install ORBX Global base. I have uppgrade everyone.

I hope you fix this problem.

Regards

Bosse

Just to add I was using ESSA in 3.3 with no issues regarding taxi lights but since upgrading to 3.4 they are gone so most likely it has to do with 3.4.

I was thinking of reinstalling ESSA but after reading this and people having the same issue after a clean installation I realize that won't fix it.

Marcus,

Now that is has been pretty much confirmed we're looking at a 3.4 issue maybe you can finally also look more in depth into the issue that was first reported by me here on the 25'th of April where the sides of the bridge along taxiway W become like huge walls on every second flight into ESSA.

As I said back then it does spoil quite a bit of the fun to fly into ESSA and frankly I don't think it's OK having to wait this long to get such an obvious and very visual issue fixed when we're talking about a payware product and where the problem has been known for this long and since then reported by multiple people having the same issue and at the same time you're busy working on new products...

• 3 months later...

We are developing our own technique for moving gates among other things. That work is taking more time than we expected.

So we put it on a contractor in October to use SODE instead so the update wouldn't have to wait for the new tools to be finished.

The answer is October in other words.

Archived