Quick question re: the forum rules

Mallard

Just a quick question regarding the general forum rules - under #6 it is stated

6.    All text typed into forum posts automatically becomes the property of Orbx Simulations Systems Pty. Ltd. and can and may be used for product marketing, testimonials and/or evidence of forum misconduct. If you do not wish your text to become Orbx property then do not post on these forums. Orbx reserves the right to remove, re-purpose or delete any text typed into any posts or subforums. All screenshots displayed in forum posts can and may possibly be used for Orbx marketing, promotional material or form part of product design or brochures or used on web sites, regardless if those images are hosted on an Orbx-owned site or not. If you do NOT wish for Orbx to use your screenshots or images, then do not post them on these forums. Do NOT post images for which you do not have the right to display on these forums without the original author's permission.

Has this always been the case? I honestly can't remember if I saw that when I originally signed up back in 2009...

Cheers

Mallard

Yes, rule number 22, unchanged.

22 ) All text typed into forum posts automatically becomes the property of Orbx Simulations Systems Pty. Ltd. and can and may be used for product marketing, testimonials and/or evidence of forum misconduct. If you do not wish your text to become Orbx property then do not post on these forums. Orbx reserves the right to remove, repurpose or delete any text typed into any posts or subforums. All screenshots displayed in forum posts can and may possibly be used for Orbx marketing, promotional material or form part of product design or brochures or used on web sites, regardless if those images are hosted on an Orbx-owned site or not. If you do NOT wish for Orbx to use your screenshots or images, then do not post them on these forums. Do NOT post images for which you do not have the right to display on these forums without the original author's permission.

(No, I do not know the rule book off by heart, I can still see the old version:))

Archived