Floating above SCA

Jack Sawyer

Hi Jack,

looks odd indeed. Here's what I'm seeing at that location.

It doesn't appear to be a case of the blurries either because you can still see the fine-grained "detail1.bmp" overlay on the ground. Perhaps your insertion points are out of order, particularly for OLC? See http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/108487-tongass-x-and-ftx/?do=findComment&comment=975652

Cheers, Holger

FTX SCA - farmland near 87CA.jpg

8 hours ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi Jack,

looks odd indeed. Here's what I'm seeing at that location.

It doesn't appear to be a case of the blurries either because you can still see the fine-grained "detail1.bmp" overlay on the ground. Perhaps your insertion points are out of order, particularly for OLC? See http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/108487-tongass-x-and-ftx/?do=findComment&comment=975652

Cheers, Holger

FTX SCA - farmland near 87CA.jpg

Hi Holger, finally got a chance to look at the insertion points compared to the link you posted and I think they look the same, not sure though.

IFCB3vl.jpg

5RzTj8M.jpg

LoKC4KP.jpg

Hi Holger, good morning from my time zone, I was wondering if the screens of the library look ok.  I would like to resolve this.  In my screenshot I'm not flying, I'm stopped on some invisible ground.  And you're looks correct.  I ran the Troubleshooter tool and it shows all green.

17 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi Jack,

that order of entries looks as it should. What happens if you jump to that location again, does it still look like in your first screenshot?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger and thank you.  As soon as I get home in a couple I'll try it again.

You were actually flying above the ground right?  I landed there.  I'll go there again and start above the ground using the map menu and see what happens.

Archived