Orbx dvd,s

Dadtom65

Hi just been reading about the new FTX Central 3 and just realised I have well I thought I had eight Orbx dvd,s but now only six as one is in my FSS store account and see you can download the USA Canada Pacific Northwest from the store for free anyway. I do not have any receipts for the others two are American areas and four are airports as they were bought a couple of years ago at least. Think I might have bought them from the Flightstore. What can I do, will I still be able to install them from the dvd,s, well i know i can do that but will i still be able to get the updates for them. Derek.

Hi sorry Nick but i must be getting senile or some thing. Don't answer that, but what part of the announcement do you mean. As far as I am aware going by the FSS store without proof of receipts for said DVD's i will not be able to convert them to downloadable content. Derek.  

Hello Derek,

Without receipts, you have only the DVDs that you bought and you can't update unless there is one on the

support page.

You certainly can't download a new installer.

With proof of purchase, you can still cross grade but only while the FSS is still selling the products.

Can you find them, in an e mail archive perhaps, or your Flightstore account page?

The make very good bookshelf fillers alongside those from other vendors.  Bought mine some years ago solely for that purpose, when they were offered at discount prices.  Perhaps I am just old fashioned but I think book cases look appealing when filled.  Pretty hard to get hold of now but I still keep my eyes open for the few missing volumes.

Archived