EmperORBx BOB needs a new set of clothes. :D

Captain Coffee

Hi all.

I was just wondering why the BOB freeware for exploring sceneries doesn't have an exterior texture? You ORBx folks do a great job on Object Flow characters...perhaps you could make a set of Liveries for Bob that include variations in Gender as well as Race...so that we can sorta kinda See Ourselves walking around for screen shot purposes, and especially for those of us that like to make Videos...having a controllable ObjectFlow-esque quality BOBs and ROBERTAs  to do ground checks and such would be fanstastic.

Puh'Lease

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

'Coff.

Adden'dumb'idea?

If possible, make it possible to assign key/yoke functions to "Actions"...like Pointing (at maintenance issues), Waving (Bon Voyage little Piper), Sitting, Jumping (Out of the way of an aircraft taxing), Belly Laughing (at a bad landing), Crouching (to look under a wing)...assign the views to "Looking That Way"...stuff like that would make for some very creative and compelling story-like videos featuring ORBx products ;)

On 1.9.2016 at 8:07 PM, JJJackson said:

For me it would be fine if BOB had an installer for P3D YES I know there are methods to use the FSX version in P3D.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

I feel a bit sad for Bob, but P3d3 has got its own avatar mode.

Archived