Road traffic

Passmestick

Hello!

I'm very new to FTX so please excuse my ignorance.

I downloaded and in stalled EU England and am very pleased with it. When I first ran it, it would have been updated to service pack 4 - or at least I presume so as it was a new download. There were lots of road traffic which I liked, sort of gives a more realistic sensation. I then downloaded and installed service pack 5 and now there's no road traffic!

Could someone tell me what I've done wrong please? There are various other oddities like Liverpool airport seems to have moved the runway 20 yards to the right so when I start a flight I start on the grass but I can live with that for now.

Many thanks

John

Firstly ... welcome!! B)

I've just checked my Liverpool. When I start on the active runway, I'm *slightly* offset from the centre-line, but not as badly as you appear to have it.

Have you been in and out of FTX Central since the SP5 update? Sometimes that sorts things out.

I get the usual road traffic, so definitely something wrong there. You could try manually reinstalling the ORBX Libraries: https://www.fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Adam.

Sadly installing the ORBX libaries made no difference, still no road traffic :-(

I've tried to add some screen shots which will show the empty roads and motorways. When I fisrs installed and before sp5 the roads had lots of traffic. Anyone any ideas? Is it possible to uninstall sp5?

Thanks for any help.

John

2016-8-29_12-13-10-428.jpg

2016-8-29_12-9-46-166.jpg

Hi,

After installing latest ORBXlibs, be sure the migration to unified mode is fine because SP5 is built for that new mode.

Please see here:

The SP5 doesn't touch anything related to car traffic except over Channel Islands. So, check your sliders and settings

Archived