Eelevation issue at Sedona airport KSEZ

ikbenik

The papi-light hangs in the air pretty high above groundlevel. Also many (static?)planes on uneven elevations: some correct on the pavement, others hanging in the air.

Latest update is used, I have no NA LC installed, so set not that option in the configure panel. Further I use the FTX AI for NA:

KSEZt-elevationissue_2.jpg

KSEZt-elevationissue_1.jpg

KSEZt-elevationissue_3.jpg

What can be the cause of the elevation issues? Thank you.

G'day ikbenik,

There are several issues I can see with your scenery at the moment;

1. You have another version of Sedona installed. This is either an old version (pre-2015) of our freeware airports pack (installing the latest version & re-installing KSEZ will fix this), or you have a non-ORBX freeware version installed. Removing this should fix your PAPI & floating aircraft issue.

2. Any non-ORBX photoscenery installed needs to sit *below* KSEZ in the scenery library. 

3. If you still don't see any autogen trees after moving the photoscenery lower in the scenery library, this means you have an out-of-date version of the ORBX Libraries installed, which you will need to update. 

That should clear everything up for you :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

11 minutes ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day ikbenik,

There are several issues I can see with your scenery at the moment;

1. You have another version of Sedona installed. This is either an old version (pre-2015) of our freeware airports pack (installing the latest version & re-installing KSEZ will fix this), or you have a non-ORBX freeware version installed. Removing this should fix your PAPI & floating aircraft issue.

2. Any non-ORBX photoscenery installed needs to sit *below* KSEZ in the scenery library. 

3. If you still don't see any autogen trees after moving the photoscenery lower in the scenery library, this means you have an out-of-date version of the ORBX Libraries installed, which you will need to update. 

That should clear everything up for you :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thank you Jarrad for your instant reply....I will look to delete everething 'so called' old of Sedona and re-install the latest Orbx-FTX version and let you know the result.

Best regards,

Johnny

5 hours ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

No worries at all - the key to your problem will be finding the "other" version of Sedona - whether that is our old freeware one (which comes with old versions of the Freeware Airports Pack) or a non-ORBX freeware version of the airport. 

Cheers

Problem is solved via your suggested action to do, thank you again Jarrad. Hereby this issue-post may be closed.

Cheers,

Johnny

Archived