YMML, a people flow without texture

Handie

Hello,

I placed the files as indicated in the "Texture" folder to the root of P3D and I have recovered the textures of the little lady.
Thank you for the solution, although I do not understand why we must do this so that these textures are displayed.

Strange indeed, at first I thought it was just a random glitch on my system, but if I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, there seems to be something different with this one lady. Prepar3D v3.3.5 in my case (but happened in earlier versions as well).

Yes, I've seen this black lady in YCNK Cessnock, ENJA Jan Mayensfield and 74S Anacortes (haven't been able to check YMML yet).

Interestingly, I've also found that lady visiting Devils Tower, but with full textures! There the texture files (ORBX_HUMANLIBS_PASSENGERS_3.DDS, ORBX_HUMANLIBS_PASSENGERS_3_LM.DDS) have been placed in Devils Tower's own texture folder, so the developer didn't use the ORBXLIBS version. Maybe for a reason?

19 hours ago, Handie said:

I had tried to put the texture files of the lady in the folder "Texture" of YMML Melbourne, but it did not work.

No, I've tried that as well. With Devils Tower the developers seem to have done something different so that the textures from that particular texture folder are used.

16 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Could it be that there are too many simultaneously active identical ladies

and the simulator cannot texture them, like multiple instances of library objects

cancel each other out and result in missing textures?

Don't know, but this one lady in question seems to be quite rare, other library persons (or library objects in general) are used much more frequently without such issues.

Archived