northern boundary of Blue

macca22au

John:  I did a flight south from Armidale, over Tamworth to Mudgee and then direct to Sydney.

I take it this is the sort of area where FTX is only in parts rather than across the entire landscape - so I have Cloud 9 mixing with the areas of new scenery from FTX.

I was wondering just where the boundary between Blue and the default/add-on landclass lies. 

Is it South of Tamworth, south and clear of the Peel Valley (in which Tamworth lies), or even further south.  For instance I found it difficult to locate Qurindi, a small but prominent township.

Holger:  thank you indeed, that's a great service.  The truth is that on my flight I never got into FTX.  All I was seeing was VOX and Cloud 9.  I feel a lot better!

When I get home I will fly from Coonabarabran into the FTX area.

It is something like this GE file that gives the edge to FullTerrain on customer support - thanks.

Tonight I did a flight from Coonabaraban to Orange to Sydney. 

Warmest congratulations on your extraordinary replication of the central west of NSW.  T

The default makes it a houseless desert, Cloud 9 gets more towns in, - but in reality it is a well settled region which only you have depicted.

Now Go for Gold, I need Armidale, Tamworth and the Gold Coast.

Archived