Just bought Melbourne V3

tennyson

Hi Guys and Gals.

As the topic suggests, I just bought YMML V3. As a previous customer of 1 and 2, I was always buying 3 anyway, but one does ask...."do I really need to?".

So, I went to the FSS and proceeded to shell out my 40 bucks, to support the cause (that being, keeping the marvellous developers at ORBX eating for another week) and to my surprise, it cost me a whole ten bucks....what!

I then realised that, of course, we are talking ORBX and they do cater for past supporters....I'd have been happy enough to pay the whole 40, really.

Anyhow, cut to the chase, installed and cranked it up.....the whole thing has a new feel to it, beautiful crisp textures on the runways, everything is smooth and now I have a really great YMML to add to my list of Top Airports to fly to during Worldflight.......thanx guys, a Job well done!!!!

Frank

I was wondering about the same question, since I have v2 why would I need v3, the price is right, but I'm still thinking when was the last time I flew in and out of Melbourne...can't remember, so perhaps it really wont matter.

I'll take a look at screenshots and such and see if I go get it.

Well, I bought it for the same reasons as Tennyson above. Also, I watched the promo video and that was very impressive and convinced me to spend the $10 (not that I need to be convinced). I have not installed or flown around it yet, but I have it downloaded. I HAVE been flying around YMML V2 recently and it still holds magic for me.

Archived