FTX Airport files placed in P3D's scenery/world

Simson

<p> Before my latest P3D update including scenery.cab i backed up my complete ORBX folder and nearly anything else and pasted things back carefully after comparing folder dates and whatever after P3D install. A great nightmare... I was aware i had to reinstall some ORBX files like FTXGlobal, TreesHD and whatever else. There is a quite good tutorial at the a...forum. Everything looks good so far and i also was told that some FTX airports are placing files in the P3D scenery/world/scenery so some(?) would have to be reinstalled too. Now after flying to/from different ORBX airports I saw some looked alright but others had elevation issues which was annoying but which i could &quot;repair&quot; by simply reinstalling them. And then i also saw after reinstalling the faulty airports some files had been placed in the scenery/world folder which solved these issues. </p> <p> So maybe a dumb question, but could you maybe provide a list which ORBX products place files in the scenery/world folder so we know which products we definitely have to reinstall after a complete P3D update. </p> <p> Sure, to be on the safe side reinstalling all 1xx ORBX products is the key, but if only a bunch are affected i would prefer just to reinstall these and simply backup and copy the rest. </p> <p> Thanks. And definitely interested how others behave in a case of a complete P3D update. </p>

Archived