unwrapping installer

greywolf

was reinstalleing  Squamish Airport and unwrapping the installer has stopped about 2/3 of the way through unwrapping, tried with Tapini also and same result , it was using a fresh download as well, any help would be appreciated

let it run..it appears to stop but it takes a very lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time sometimes. I have had one take 8 hrs to unwrap.

Three things to try/check:

1) Use an MD5# checker to ensure your downloaded file is 100% as it should be.

2) Temporarily disable your anti-virus.

3) Check you have enough space on the *temporary* install drive (the very first one you select before the initial unpack).

Adam.

Thanks for all the input.  here is what I did. When the unwrapper stalled at about 70% I start the second unwrapping process from the same file in the folder where I extracted to. 

This seemed to give it a boot and as soon as the unwrapper finished I stopped the second one from going any further.

That seemed to work until I ran FSX and got a message saying that there was an error in he Dynamic Object Placement as in CYSE.dll  was missing or corrupt. Tried reinstalling even another download , same thing.

Archived