Things are not going well...

danander11

OK..  So after installing OpenLC North America the other day things have gone pear-shaped with scenery.. and my post in the P3D v3 forum elicited no help..  so I will try here as I am at wits end.

I bought and installed OpenLC North America the other day and noticed when flying KLAS to KSAN, or return..  KBNA to KATL or return, that on final to destination I would be greeted by land-masses on the runways..  Further,  when flying in or out of KSAN, I have a desert scene where the ocean should be..  I've tried de-selecting the NorAm scenery but it made no difference.

At KLGA I have tidal pools around the airport, (that can be fixed by turning water detail to zero!?!?!?!?)

Can ANYONE suggest something that might work?  I'm pretty frustrated..  I have run the AEC tool but it makes no difference..

The only place that I have seen to request support is here..  is there somewhere else that I can request a support ticket?

Thanks.

klas hills.JPG

KSAN Ocean.JPG

In the end I have cleared the hd and re-installed everything.  The one issue that keeps cropping up is an error regarding the c:\Prepar3d v3\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_AEC\scenery and c:\Prepar3d v3\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery directories missing after install.

I am reinstalling an older version then re-installing the latest in hopes that that will fix things.

Nick, I've done just that, but maybe something was unsettled..  at any rate..  other than the water thing at KLGA everything seems to be working and installed correctly.

Still have random crashes with P3D though..  thought it was related to weather calls as suggested by some posts at the FSUIPC forum, but I left it out this install and am still getting it.  It's getting pretty frustrating.

Archived