Installing openLC products

Having purchased numerous ORBX products, I wish that there would be a list of items which may require a reinstall, besides the libraries. I have, for one HD trees, does this product require a reinstallation after openLC? What about airports? 

emfbi, and this is not any of my business, but why not just reload the libs? It will not hurt anything, and may do some good. I did it and think it added a little panache to scenery that I did not notice before updating libs after installation of NALC. Just my two cents

Sherm

Hi Hans, no need to be confused. Though I did not state this specifically, I always reinstall the latest libs as standard procedure. I hope I did not insult or otherwise offend you in any manner. Thanks.

Sherm

33 minutes ago, BBQSteve said:

Well I went back to find it, but apparently you are correct, it isn't there.  Senior moment or lack there of. Wonder if was in the installer screen.

As I recall, the installer screen(s) always advise installing or running the latest libs, but this is probably for the benefit of those folks who haven't downloaded and installed them in the first place.  Just a guess.

Archived