openLC NA ..Epcot Centre

bruce e

I think really all we need is the lake in world showcase.  This is probably a vector issue.  What does this area look like without OLC NA? I'm curious what the Magic Kingdom and the Seven Seas Lagoon looks like or if it is included.  I will boot up the sim and report back.

So, I just flew around Disney World and can confirm that there is no lake at Epcot.  Magic Kingdom and the 7 Seas Lagoon is there and looks a lot more like a theme park from 3000 ft.  However, when flying around Orlando, the thing that caught my eye most that absolutely deserves to be fixed is Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO).  There are trees literally everywhere on the taxiways and aprons.

epcot.jpg

magic_kingdom.jpg

mco.jpg

So I'm assuming you use ultimate terrain?  If so this topic should probably be moved to the Vector support forum so that they can add those lakes in a future SP.  However, it would be cool if we could get some "city" textures around EPCOT and also around Disney's Hollywood Studios instead of swamp textures to make it look a little more like the Magic Kingdom in the shots above.  However, MCO really needs to get fixed fast as I fly there all the time.

Regards,

Rob

36 minutes ago, Bushpounder said:

I have the same as you, KORDATC. I do run Vector. (FSX)

Don

Yeah I think Vector just doesn't have that particular waterbody included in their data whereas ultimate terrain does.  If somebody could post this issue and screenshot over in the vector support forum, it would be greatly appreciated as I am at work and am limited in my ability to do so.  

Archived