OLC NA. Do we need to run migration again ?

Mikelab6

I did the OLC-NA installation.

For your information, after OLC-NA installation, FTX Central will open and sync all the files and that's it. Wait until FTX Central finish the sync, close it and fly.. !!

After installing NA/ LC I noticed in FTX central that Alaska/Canada LC was not showing there. I ran the Alaska/Canada LC installer again which seemed only to check things because it only took around 30 seconds. Now all seems normal and everything showing in FTX central and of course the sim. 

22 minutes ago, FSRobert said:

After installing NA/ LC I noticed in FTX central that Alaska/Canada LC was not showing there. I ran the Alaska/Canada LC installer again which seemed only to check things because it only took around 30 seconds. Now all seems normal and everything showing in FTX central and of course the sim. 

If I am not mistaken, the new product encompasses the "older" Alaska/Canada. I you run over the latter again, you may re-overwrite (what an ugly word) new corrections made by the product released yesterday. Only OpenLC North America should show in FTC in my opinion, not Canada/Alaska. The OrbX team may chime in to confirm/infirm.

I did think like that as well with NA /LC incorporating Alaska/ Canada LC.  Well I can simply run the NA/LC installer again once I get home from work and as you say maybe someone will chime in who knows how it all works. 

3 hours ago, Mikelab6 said:

I did the OLC-NA installation.

For your information, after OLC-NA installation, FTX Central will open and sync all the files and that's it. Wait until FTX Central finish the sync, close it and fly.. !!

Thanks

for the information.

I also simply ran the installer and left FTX Central to do its thing and all is fine.

Regards

Bob

Archived