open LC NA download servers

Same here, I have been trying for 10 more hours. Now I got to begin downloading parts 1 and 2, but at ridiculous speeds (between 50 and 150 KBPS). I have a 306 MBPS speed download and could have downloaded 13 GB in few minutes.

It is exasperating that a company that sells downloadable products,  always have ridiculous download speeds. Users should be able to buy and instantly download our products, do not have to be for hours trying different possibilities to see if we can get that for which we have paid.

#FSS0505409

Considering that the latest OpenLC has been highly anticipated for the past couple of months, I am sure everyone and their brother and sister are downloading at the same time.  I did the smart thing and queued up the files through my d/l manager and left for work.  They should be done by the time I get home. :)

This is also an awesome birthday gift for myself...yeah, working on your birthday does suck. :(

1 minute ago, Taph said:

Happy Birthday Jim, hope you had a good day at the office :D

Sorry but we American folk haven't approached noon yet.  Despite getting in to the office before the chickens, I still have the same long day ahead.  Sucks having a b-day on a Monday, but I'll survive.  Hopefully my dloads are complete by then so I can install and enjoy OLC NA.  My tubeliner flights from KIAD to KTPA should be even better now. :)

Archived